– The theaters of Funchal debut the horror movie Countdown, the comedy Who Plays With Fire, the blockbuster of true fact-inspired war Midway and the French comedy The Shining Shrimps.
– The 2nd edition of the Festival of Francesinhas in Praça Amarela, in Funchal, continues.
– Casa da Luz Museum, in Funchal, welcomes, at 6 pm, the release of Francisco Gomes' book 'Reflections', which presents a biographical interview to the bishop emeritus of Funchal, D. Teodoro Faria, with the preface of the current bishop D. Nuno Brás, and has several contributions from Madeiran personalities of social, cultural and religious life, such as Alberto João Jardim, Ana Isabel Portugal, Ilse Berardo, João Carlos Abreu, João Henrique Silva, Marcelino Castro and D. Maurílio de Gouveia, Archbishop Emeritus de Évora and longtime friend of D. Teodoro, who gave the work its last living testimony.
– Opening of the sculpture exhibition 'Em Suspendo', by Jacinto Rodrigues, at 7 pm, at the Baltazar Dias Municipal Theater.
– ‘Best-of-Short’ from Curtas Vila do Conde Festival | Extensions 2019, from 9 pm, at the Baltazar Dias Municipal Theater. This is an event organized by the Association details Mirabolantes, responsible for the ‘Shortcutz Funchal’, made in co-production with the Baltazar Dias Municipal Theater.
– New presentation of the show "It Takes Two – Greatest Duets", at 7:30 pm, at Bahia Restaurant, located on the 4th floor of the Madeira Casino. This new program for Thursdays in Bahia is produced by Luís Sousa and Vânia Fernandes. Accompanying Vânia Fernandes, head of the show, are five singers: Tiago Sena Silva, Claudia Sousa, Nuno Perestrelo, Sofia Almeida and João Geraldo.