Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forest-filled volcanic mountains, rice fields, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as the Uluwatu temple, located on the edge of a cliff. To the south, the city of Kuta with its lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular tourist cities. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.
In fact, many who visit the “island of the gods”, particularly if they do so on many occasions and for extended periods, have a feeling that they will hardly forget.
What to do, see and visit in Bali?
Spend the evening at Tanah Lot Temple
Tanah Lot means something like “water land” and it will make perfect sense once you get to this temple, one of the most beautiful and visited on the island of Bali. By the way, there are several temples in Bali that are located in the sea, because the natives are fearful of the gods of the sea and build them to appease them.
The best time to visit Tanah Lot is in the late afternoon, in time for sunset and preferably on a day when the tide is out. But beware, this is obviously the time when everyone decides to go there, so the traffic is chaotic and the journey can take hours!
-Living Canggu Lifestyle
Until a few years ago, Canggu was no more than a small farming village, where only the most adventurous would go surfing or strolling away from the hustle and bustle of Kuta. Today it is one of the top destinations in Bali! Hipster capital of the island, here everything revolves around lifestyle, nightlife, yoga, surfing (particularly interesting for beginners) and healthy food. The atmosphere is very relaxed and, as they say, full of “cute people”. You will find a little of everything and for all tastes.
Spending time in Bali can be a very intense experience in many ways and there is no doubt that there is a special energy here!
– Air ticket, tourist class, with Turkish Airlines (Class W), for the Porto or Lisbon / Istanbul / Denpasar round trip, with the right to carry 25 kg of luggage (per person and volume).
– Transfer from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the airport.
– Stay 3 nights in Ubud and 4 nights on a beach in Bali on a bed and breakfast basis.
– Visits as indicated in the program with lunch included (3 lunches) and with guide speaking Spanish or English.
– Local assistance by our representative.
– VAT, hotel, tourism and service taxes.
– Multi-trip insurance, airport taxes, security and fuel in the amount of € 415.00, subject to change until the date of issue.
* Not Included: Any other services not mentioned, entry visa to Indonesia, flight Funchal-Lisbon-Funchal.
NOTE: Passports must be valid for at least 6 months.
Contact us for more information.
Rua da Conceição Nº27, 9050-026 Funchal
291 222 409
Rita Gonçalves – (email protected)
Helena Castro – (email protected)
. (tagsToTranslate) sponsored content