– 'Fados a Norte' brings the voices of Rui Fernandes, Maria Jose Figueira, Antonio Pinto, Clotilde Peach, Laura Silva and Maria Ferreira to São Vicente, more specifically to the 'Porto de Abrigo' space, in a synergy with the Fado Association. from Madeira. It starts at 20:30.
– This Friday, at 9 pm, Funchal hosts one of the events of the Shortcutz Amsterdam World Tour. In this session, the public will vote for the best short film that will gather all the votes of all the sessions that happen around the world.
The winners will be announced at the annual Shortcutz Amsterdam gala on 19 January 2020 in Amsterdam.
The session has free admission, and tickets must be picked up at the ticket office of Baltazar Dias Municipal Theater, where the works will be exhibited. On the screen are the following short films: Accident, Daydreaming, Crow's Nest, Fundament, School's Out, Nobu and At First Sight.
– Another session of the popular quiz game Dr. Why 'at Cantina El Mexicana at Centromar Shopping Center. The entertainment goes on into the night with karaoke until 4 am.
– The 23 Vintage Bar, located at Rua de Santa Maria (Old Town of Funchal), streamlines another trip through the great musical hits of the last century. For this weekend, and at the helm of charismatic DJ Celso Velosa, be aware that the outlined programming includes, for this Friday, a tribute to 'Simply Red', British band 'born' in the city of Manchester and led by singer and songwriter Mick Hucknall.
– This Friday, and with the batteries recharged after New Year's Eve, know that there are 'Ladies Fever' in the Copacabana disco. Admission is free for the ladies, who are offered three drinks until 1 am.
. (tagsToTranslate) Tickets