- Portable telescope with magnification 16X - 200X, the perfect First Telescope for kids & astronomy beginners.
- 70mm Large aperture objective lens make the images brighter and clearer, with 5X24 finder scope can locate objects faster and earlier.
- Includes 4pcs 1.25" eyepieces H6mm, H12.5mm, H20mm and K25mm. High magnification (H6mm), middle magnification (H12.5mm) and low magnification but with sharper image (H20mm & K25mm) eyepieces give you variety for any viewing situation.
- Focal length 400mm refractor telescope comes with a durable Table-top tripod, includes the accessories 3X Barlow lens, 1.5X Erecting eyepiece and Moon mirror.
- Travel scope that Easy to carry & Quick to set up - No tools are required for assembly even for the novice.
* MaxUSee Refractor Telescope F400X70 – the perfect First Telescope for kids and beginners
This F400X70 telescope comes with 4 interchangeable eyepieces as well as 3X Barlow lens and 1.5X Erecting eyepiece which you can enjoy different magnifications from 16X to 200X, the 5×24 finder scope helps you to aim the objects faster and easier, the Moon mirror is the best accessory for observing the moon. It is a fun and portable telescope that’s sure to inspire the whole family’s natural inclination to explore.
Focal length: 400mm
Finder Scope: 5X24
Eyepieces: 1.25” H6mm, H12.5mm, H20mm
Additional Kellner eyepiece: K25mm
Accessories: 1.5X Erecting eyepiece, 3X Barlow lens, Moon mirror
Table-top Aluminum Tripod
Magnification power: 16X – 200X
* ABOUT MAGNIFICATION
The focal length of the eyepiece, combined with the focal length of the telescope, determine the magnification power. To calculate the power of your telescope with any particular eyepiece, simply divide the focal length of the telescope (400mm) by the focal length of the eyepiece (indicated in “mm” on the eyepiece collar). For example, when you use the eyepiece H20mm with this telescope, the magnification will be 20X.
* ERECTING EYEPIECE & BARLOW LENS
The 1.5X Erecting eyepiece not only increases the magnification of telescope 1.5 times but also correct the direction of the image
The 3x Barlow lens can triple the magnification factor provided by the telescope.
* HOW TO SET UP AND USE
Open the Tripod.
Screw the Aiming control into the tripod mount.
Place the Telescope tube onto the tripod mount and lock the tube.
Locate the Finder scope onto the Telescope tube.
Insert the Diagonal mirror into the Focus tube.
Put the Eyepiece into the Diagonal mirror.
Adjust the Focus knob to view the clear image.