- ✔High Magnification. ToyerBee telescope is equipped with three eyepieces (H20mm, H12.5mm and H4mm) and a 2X Barlow lens. The Barlow lens doubles the magnification of each eyepiece. Kids can get magnification of 35X to 350X. Whether it's watching stars and moons at night or observing planets, ToyerBee telescope is the best helper for kids & astronomy beginners.
- ✔Quick to find the view. Focal length 700mm with a finder scope help you to locate the object quickly. A solid & adjustable tripod which can be used on most surfaces can stabilizes the telescope when you focus. Whether you want to see the moon in the distance or the trees across the road, the telescope can help you quickly target.
- ✔Large aperture. 76mm aperture provides more lights and clearer images, even beginners can get clear images. The bigger the aperture, the bigger the field of vision, and the clearer the image. Imagine that the moon at night is as clear and bright as the scenery during the day.
- ✔Easy to assemble& dismount. We have a full set of paper and video Installation Guidelines. Don't worry about any installation problems. Even for first-time users, children can install it themselves without any tools.
- ✔ Satisfaction Warranty. 3-year guarantee was offered by ToyerBee. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our telescope and service.
With the 3 eyepieces and 2X Barlow lens, ToyerBee Reflector Telescope could offer a magnification of 70X to 350X. ToyerBee reflector telescope was designed to provide views of the moon’s craters, Jupiter’s major moons, and Saturn’s rings. As a terrestrial telescope, the reflector telescope delivers great views of mountains, valleys, and many other features of the world around.
● Type: Refractor
● Objective Lens: 76mm
● Focal Length: 700mm
● Eyepiece: H20mm: 35X ; H12.5mm: 56X ; H4mm: 175X
● Accessories: 1.5X Erecting eyepiece, 2X Barlow lens, Finder scope Mounting Bracket Table-top Aluminum Tripod, Manual
●Magnification power: 70X – 350X
Easy to install
The installation of the telescope is very simple. As long as you follow the instructions, you can install all the accessories in ten minutes. No extra tools are needed. You can explore the universe at any time.
The focal length of the eyepiece, combined with the focal length of the telescope, determine the magnification power. To calculate the power of your telescope with any particular eyepiece, simply divide the focal length of the telescope (700mm) by the focal length of the eyepiece (indicated in “mm” on the eyepiece collar). For example, when you use the eyepiece H20mm with this telescope, the magnification will be 35X, and with a 2X Barlow lens, the magnification will be 70X.
HOW TO USE
Open the tripod.
Attach the accessory tray bracket to the tripod.
Place the telescope tube onto the tripod mount.
Insert the finder scope, eyepiece and 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece
Adjust the focus knob to view the clear image.
*Tips: Don’t look directly at the sun through a telescope, so as not to cause permanent eye damage.